- icon Call us: 020 2366 455
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on iOS v11 operating system.
The device is powered by Hexa Core (2.53 GHz, Dual core, Monsoon + 1.42 GHz, Quad core, Mistral) processor paired with 3 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2675 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP camera BSI Sensor supporting a resolution of 4608 x 2592 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a BSI Sensor.
Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. On board storage is at 256 GB with the option to expand the memory by No.
Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 7.5 mm slim and weighs 202 grams.
iphone 8 plus 256GB Key Features
- 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant
- 256GB ROM, 2 GB RAM
- 12 MP camera with OIS and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7 MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay